As of now, you will receive two weeks of trial for free. In this time, you can use the platform without limits, but there's no guarantee and we restrict the right to terminate your training jobs in case they use excessive resources. Once the trial ends and you would like to continue to use the platform, we will sipmly prompt you to add your credit card number.
As of now, we only charge for computing time using one kind of GPU instance (described here). This costs €4.20 per hour, recorded every minute (so one minute of training costs €0.07). Invoices are sent and billed weekly.
Credit card safety
All our payments are processed by Stripe. Stripe meets all requirements for storing and processing credit card data (have a look here).
Since not all the features are in place, and you might consider our platform in the long run, this are the prices we expect to put in place soon:
- €4.2 per hour of usage of our default training machine - specification
- Free access to all the features with restrictions (one job at a time, 1GB for data storage)
- €9 per month for increasing the limits (3 jobs a time, 50GB of storage)
- €69 per month for increasing the limits even more (20 jobs, 500GB), training price will then go to €3.8 per hour
- €7 per inference per core per month (so a machine with 2 cores, €14 per month, etc.)
As soon as we introduce pricing, we will inform you over the email. If your storage exceeds 1GB, we will automatically switch you to paid the plan. If you will be running simultaneous jobs beginnig of April, we will also upgrade to you to the paid plan. We will send you a reminder ahead of the first scheduled payment, so that you can always decide to quit the subscription without paying us anything if you wish to.