Welcome to the by far least exciting section of our documentation - pricing. Truth is, we don't have any pricing yet, because until the end of this Month - unless we decide otherwise (you will be informed by email if we do so!) - we don't charge for our service.
Despite not charging for the service yet, it is compulsory to give us credit card details for further processing. We are a for profit business, and eventually, we will start charging our customers on per usage, as well as per feature basis.
Until the end of March, you can use our platform as much as you want, for free. You can quit the trial without any costs.
Credit card safety
All our payments are processed by Stripe. Stripe meets all requirements for storing and processing credit card data (have a look here).
The prices you can expect to be introduced by the end of the month are as follows:
- $5 per hour of usage of our default training machine - specification
- Free access to all the features with restrictions (one job at a time, 1GB for data storage)
- $9 per month for increasing the limits (3 jobs a time, 50GB of storage)
- $69 per month for increasing the limits even more (20 jobs, 500GB), training price will then go to $4 per hour
- $7 per inference per core per month (so a machine with 2 cores, $14 per month, etc.)
As soon as we introduce pricing, we will inform you over the email. If your storage exceeds 1GB, we will automatically switch you to paid the plan. If you will be running simultaneous jobs beginnig of April, we will also upgrade to you to the paid plan. We will send you a reminder ahead of the first scheduled payment, so that you can always decide to quit the subscription without paying us anything if you wish to.